HARLEY DAVIDSON APPLICATIONS
Internal element only for FLO Oil Filters #PCS4C, #PCS4B, and #PCS4BC
FLO BILLET REUSABLE SPIN ON OIL FILTER
- CONSISTENT FILTERING ACROSS THE ENTIRE SURFACE AND A HIGH FLOW RATE NEARLY 7 TIMES GREATER THAN PAPER FILTERS
- PROGRESSIVE RATE BYPASS COMBINED WITH HIGH FLOW CHARACTERISTICS OF THE FILTER MEDIA AVOIDS UNFILTERED OIL BYPASSING THE FILTER DURING COLD STARTUP AND HIGH RPM
- MAGNETIC PRE-FILTERING
- SUPERIOR FILTRATION CATCHES PARTICLES DOWN TO 35 MICRONS
- EASY FILTER ELEMENT INSPECTION
- BILLET ALUMINUM FILTER CASE WITH MACHINED FINS, DOUBLES AS AN OIL COOLER
- PROVEN AEROSPACE, NASCAR, INDY, FORMULA 1 TECHNOLOGY
- UNAFFECTED BY WATER, HEAT OR PRESSURE
- BUILT IN HEX NUT FOR EASY REMOVAL OF THE FILTER, CLEANABLE AND REUSABLE
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
- PAYS FOR ITSELF
NOTE THE ORIGINAL FILTER POSITION TO ENSURE CORRECT INSTALLATION. CLEAN THE FILTER AT EACH OIL CHANGE WITH SOLVENT, CONTACT CLEANER, KEROSENE, OR ANY DE-GREASING AGENT, EVEN COMMON DISH SOAP. BLOW AIR THROUGH THE FILTER FROM THE INSIDE OUT TO REMOVE ANY SMALL PARTICLES OR CLEANING AGENT FROM THE SCREEN. LUBE RUBBER PARTS WITH CLEAN OIL BEFORE INSTALLATION.
This should be the last oil filter you will ever buy! Made from laser cut, medical grade, 304 stainless steel micronic filter cloth, this filter provides 200% more filter area in many cases. Our stainless filter catches items down to 35 microns “absolute rating” (one pass test), which is about 3 times better than most good paper or brass filters. Unlike glued paper filters, the FLO Oil Filter pleat seam is welded and able to withstand up to 600 degrees.
Consistent flow under all conditions:
This filter maintains consistent flow under all conditions including extreme heat, the presence of water, and cold start ups where paper filters can flow so poorly that they often cause the bypass valve to open and allow unfiltered oil to enter your engine!
This high tech filter technology is widely used in all types of auto racing including NASCAR, Indy type cars, Formula 1 and in the Aerospace industry where filtration is of the utmost importance.
In addition to all the other benefits, our filter helps keep the land fills free of old used filters.
Note the original filter position to ensure correct installation. Clean filter at each oil change with solvent, contact cleaner, kerosene, or any other degreasing agent; even common dish soap. Blow air through the filter from the inside out to remove any small particles or cleaning agent from the screen. Lube rubber parts with clean oil before installation.